Impac Managed Services provides:
• Oracle database and E-Business Suite Administration
• Full-service support from Oracle
• Microsoft and Cisco-certified professionals
• Adaptable service levels designed to match client support requirements
• Secure, climate-controlled datacenter with redundant load-balanced network
• Onsite and offsite back-up media storage
• Burst capacity for emergency situations
Impac Managed Services gives you the power, flexibility and scalability of the Oracle E-Business Suite, without the hassle and expense of owning, managing and maintaining your own server at your facility.
Our experts handle:
• Maintenance and reporting services
• Security updates
• 24/7 performance
• Monitoring and tuning
• Unexpected emergencies
Solutions as unique as your company:
• Customized service level tailored to fit the demands of your unique business needs and challenges
• Predictable, fixed-cost pricing model you'll know all of your costs both now and as you scale - a tremendous advantage over the fluctuating expenses of hiring and training additional IT staff and purchasing maintaining and updating hardware.
Oracle Platinum Partner
50 - 100
Since 1996, Impac Services (www.impacservices.com) has continued to build a solid reputation for providing business and government clients in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada with the personalized consulting solutions, managed services, and full-service remote support.
Committed to our clients
Impac takes pride in providing high quality solutions for a broad array of client needs, which has resulted in a long-term client base. Impac's teams of accountable, proven technology professionals are available when our clients need them, to provide effective end-to-end solutions.
Experts in Oracle products
Impac is recognized in both Canada and the US by Oracle and user group organizations for innovative, practical, cost-effective, and local approaches to implementing Oracle based-technologies.
Providing cutting edge solutions in the following:
• Human Capital Management
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Service-Oriented Architecture
• Business Intelligence
Industry experience in the following:
• Health Care
• Oil and Gas